Re: busted flange
Posted by John Garen on November 20, 2003 at 20:00:50:
In response to Re: busted flange
Same thing happened to me. Home depot had a metal flange about 1/8 inch thick that fit on top of the old plastic flange. Seemed to work

Replies to this post
There are none.