Re: Mansfield anti siphon outdoor faucet
Posted by Carey on August 30, 2003 at 09:08:06:
In response to Re: Mansfield anti siphon outdoor faucet
: Help! My faucet is leaking around the stem which the grey on and off handle is attached to. I've pulled off the handle and replaced the washer with store bought washers but the leak seems to be getting worse. It has become a fast drip now. I was going to just replace the whole faucet, but it turns out it is in a wall behind a cabinet a a real pain to get to. As I search for solutions, a two gallon bucket fills upabout every 4 hours. I am still awaiting a reply from a message I sent to Mansfield's customer service email. Does anyone have any ideas? My house was built less than 5 years ago.

I've had the same problem on 3 of 4 sillcocks at my home. I have 500 series sillcocks from Mansfield. I wish I could replace all of them. Instead, I replace the washers periodically with a Mansfield Sillcock Service kit number 630-7755. This kit contains replacement parts for 300 and 500 series Mansfield sillcocks and has fixed the severe leakage problems I was having. I'm trying to find the kit online since it costs $10.45 at a local plumbing supply. Please reply with a source and price if you find one on the Net. Thanks.

Replies to this post
There are none.