Re: Moen parts
Posted by Brian S on August 27, 2003 at 03:52:41:
In response to Re: Moen parts
: My kitchen faucet has a broken piece that prevents complete shutoff. The model number is 7800 and the broken piece is the plastic bushing that the lever rides in. Is there a source for Moen parts for older fixtures?
Moen model #7200 may have a similar part (the round black plastic tube with 2 grooves on one side?). I have same problem

Replies to this post
There are none.