Re: round front high bowl
Posted by Terry Love on August 21, 2003 at 19:55:51:
In response to Re: round front high bowl

Okay, now I know of one, the Toto Dalton round front CST733F
Terry Love

: : I am looking for a round front high tank and bowl in white standard 12" rough. I realize code for hadicap,is elongated, but this is for personal preference. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes one like this.....THANKS IN ADVANCE, Marty

: Marty,
: None that I'm aware of.
: Plenty of elongated 17+ high bowls but no round ones. Terry

Replies to this post
There are none.