Re: Glacier Bay Faucets
Posted by alan on August 17, 2003 at 17:21:17:
In response to Re: Glacier Bay Faucets
: : I'm trying to find a web site or phone number for Glacier Bay (sold @ HomeDepot). I purchased the bathroom faucet over a year ago and finally installed it last week. Only to find the plastic washer inside the cold water handle broken. Any suggestions of where to find Glacier Bay replacement parts would be most appreciated.

: Susan,
: The only way to get any parts for the Glacier Bay faucets is to call Home Depot to get the number for Glacier Bay. I was looking to get parts from them and I called the number on the Home depot web site and got the number there. I would remove the faucet and return it and buy a delta tha you can get parts for everywhere! Good luck

so why not give her and me the number sa she asked???

Replies to this post
There are none.