Re: crane faucet handles
Posted by westchester plumber on August 08, 2003 at 20:20:55:
In response to Re: crane faucet handles
: looking for faucet handles to crane sink from the 50s, they are mounted on sink that has taller center section than bowl, has flip lever to open/close drain, handles are round and are screw mounted in center


Replies to this post
There are none.