Re: crane faucet handles
Posted by westchester plumber on August 08, 2003 at 16:20:38:
In response to Re: crane faucet handles
: looking for faucet handles to crane sink from the 50s, they are mounted on sink that has taller center section than bowl, has flip lever to open/close drain, handles are round and are screw mounted in center

Bring the handles to a plumbing replacement parts shop or a very good plumbing supply house. Don't go without the handles, there are hundreds of different styles of handles out there. An alternative would be fit-all handles as a last resort.

If all else fails: (they're still around)

Good Luck. *westchester plumber*

Replies to this post