crane faucet handles
Posted by n on August 08, 2003 at 15:42:12:
looking for faucet handles to crane sink from the 50s, they are mounted on sink that has taller center section than bowl, has flip lever to open/close drain, handles are round and are screw mounted in center

Replies to this post