Baseboard hot water heat radiators
Posted by Mary Ann Mack on July 31, 2003 at 22:27:23:
I may not be using the right terminology, but I want to replace the cover units on my baseboard piping system in the 38 year old house I just purchased. The units are installed over paneling. I removed the outer panel with little difficulty. I am having a problem with the panel that is screwed into the wall behind the pipes/fins and over the paneling. I was able to remove the screw/nails above the fins. However, there are also screw/nails underneath the fins and I cannot get to them. I can't figure out how the screws were put in in the first place. I am desperate for guidance, as this is a do-it-yourself project.

Replies to this post