Strange Toilet
Posted by James on July 30, 2003 at 20:49:08:
One of my baths has a "strange toilet."

It has a pushbutton for a flusher located directly in the middle of the tank cover. Inside the tank, rather than being filled with water, is a round capsule--almost looks like a motor housing--it must hold the water. Sometimes it is difficult to get this toilet to flush. What kind of toilet this is, how I can fix it, and where I can get some general information on it?


Replies to this post