removing faucet handles
Posted by Gail Penney on July 06, 2003 at 19:49:37:
I am attempting to remove my tub/shower handles - I have managed to remove the actual handle but am only able to remove 1 of the chrome 'things' which fit under the original handles (I'm afraid I don't know what they are called). The first one came off with the handle but the other appear to be stuck.
I do not know the manufacturer's name.
Also, I wish to replace my sink handles but the fitting underneath is square and all the handles I have seen in Lowes are round.
I would be grateful if you could please advise me.


Replies to this post