Re: Backup in Drains
Posted by Gary Swart on July 05, 2003 at 21:38:23:
In response to Re: Backup in Drains
What's going one is called a clogged drain line. The water isn't coming out of the other drains yet but it will when the clog gets worse. You need a plumber who can professionally auger the drain line. Don't even think about liquid cleaners or hand-powered snakes.

Replies to this post
There are none.