Re: Low Pressure cutoff valve
Posted by hj on July 04, 2003 at 10:48:02:
In response to Re: Low Pressure cutoff valve
It would have to be an electric switch operating a solenoid valve. There are pressure switches that are reverse acting in which a drop in pressure closes the contacts which would energize a shut off valve. Many conventional pressure switches also have double throw action which would do the same thing if wired using the proper pair of contacts.

: Is there a valve that I can use to protect my house pressure? I am on a well and have limited water.
: If a hose is left on too long, it will drain my well.

: I am looking for some type of valve that would cut off the flow to the hose if the water dropped below a set point ( say 30 lbs).

: Any ideas?

: Thanks

Replies to this post
There are none.