Re: Found one!
Posted by Bob on June 30, 2003 at 10:34:10:
In response to Re: Found one!

I found a place that sells these:

They call it a "Galvanized Bay Flange" and it costs $12.95 plus shipping.


: hj,

: Thank you for the help! That's just what I need.

: Do you know the product name or manufacturer of such a two piece fitting?

: That would help me find one here in the Los Angeles area.

: Bob

: hj wrote: "There are two piece rings that bolt together around the pipe attachment after you remove the old metal ring."

Replies to this post