Great! (product name or manufacturer?)
Posted by Bob on June 30, 2003 at 10:00:33:
In response to Great! (product name or manufacturer?)

Thank you for the help! That's just what I need.

Do you know the product name or manufacturer of such a two piece fitting?

That would help me find one here in the Los Angeles area.


hj wrote: "There are two piece rings that bolt together around the pipe attachment after you remove the old metal ring."

Replies to this post