Re: Broken Cast Iron Flange
Posted by R Davis on June 24, 2003 at 22:48:01:
In response to Re: Broken Cast Iron Flange
Hello John. If possible, cut the cast iron off about a foot or so under the floor. purchase a 3" or 4" fernco coupling(rubber coupling w/bands). Use pvc pipe to go up with a pvc flange. That should fix you up.: I have a broken flange on a cast iron pipe and need to use a replacement my flange. I've checked the local hardware stores and noticed different types of replacement flanges that can be attached to the broken flange. My question is should I use a brass flange or can I attach any type of flange (i.e. PVC)to the cast iron? Thanks

Replies to this post
There are none.