Re: Toilet Angle Valve
Posted by LonnythePlumber on June 14, 2003 at 16:21:08:
In response to Re: Toilet Angle Valve
: hi,

: i am trying to replace the angle valve that controls the water flow to the toilet. how do i remove the old compression ring and nut so i can install the new valve? thanks!!

You can usually reuse the compression sleeve and nut. Or you can turn the sleeve and see if you can pull it off. Or you can hacksaw partially through the sleeve being careful not to cut the pipe, and use a screwdriver to split the sleeve the rest of the way. LonnythePlumber

Replies to this post
There are none.