Posted by ss on June 13, 2003 at 09:30:51:
A comment on the Briggs Vacuity. When replacing the flapper, don't use the kind with the styro float. Use a Fluidmaster #502 (adjust-a-flush flapper, or some name like that). set the adjustment at 'min', then rotate 180 degrees (lifting the rubber tab over the stop to do so). Result: no more 'short flushes'.

Replies to this post
There are none.