Re: Chrome bathtub drain
Posted by JS on June 06, 2003 at 23:52:49:
In response to Re: Chrome bathtub drain
There is a tool that allows removal of the tub drain collar from the topside, so you can usually replace it without having to reach the plumbing underneath or behind the wall. Check with a plumbing supply store.

: The bottom chrome part of the drain where the water goes down isn't chrome anymore. There isn't a way to get to the plumbing. Is there something that we can fit over it, or will it come out from the top, so we can replace it?

: Thanks

Replies to this post