Need new cartriges for American Standard Tub, vintage 1964
Posted by Harold Hutchinson on June 05, 2003 at 18:46:19:
My tub faucet is leaking a steady stream and I need new hot and cold cartriges. I can't find any part number. All I can give you is that the tub has separate hot and cold valves and they close with the solid feel of cartriges having no faucet washers. The brand name is American Standard. How do I go about ordering new cartridges?

Replies to this post