Cross Threaded
Posted by YOL on May 17, 2003 at 21:55:11:
It appears the people we bough our home from cross threaded the piece that the water hose attatches to onto the water spigot. After months of leaking when we use our hose, we finally bought new fittings. However, when we tried to remove the old with a pipe wrench, after a few turns, the piece stopped turning and we can feel the pipe that leads into our home bending.
Is there anyway we can get this off ourselves, or do we need to call a plumber?
Please reply to, Thanks

Replies to this post