Re: leaks
Posted by hj on May 15, 2003 at 10:00:43:
In response to Re: leaks
Very inconsiderate of them, but you either need to get a plumber (boy)friend or hire one to see if you have leaks, bad valves, plugged pipes, or whatever.

: I recently had a growling noise when flushing, and you said stopped up vent. It stopped on it;s on and my water pressure improved. No noise now, but pressure is gone. I have a leak into a light fixture on first floor of two story. HVAC guys,and roofer say water may be coming in through pipes. How? and what do I do? My Dad and brother owned plumbing companies, but they both died and left me plumberless.

Replies to this post
There are none.