Installing a flange for toilet
Posted by Jim Gallagher on May 14, 2003 at 18:01:59:

I am renovating an old bathroom. I intended to replace the old toilet.It has an 11 inch rough-in. It is secured by 4 screws to floorboards.It looks like a lead pipe below it which is flanged at the top
Is it possible to attach an offset flange to extend it to a 12 inch rough-in ? What would be involved ?.

Replies to this post
There are none.