Re: Ever hear of a Pegasus brand faucet?
Posted by Robert on May 11, 2003 at 17:42:29:
In response to Re: Ever hear of a Pegasus brand faucet?
: I came across this board while looking for more product information on Pegasus, and thought I'd share our experiences so far. We installed a Pegasus faucet for our bathroom sink about 3 months ago, and it's working perfectly. No problems at all with installation - we made sure to read the instructions thoroughly to avoid problems later. We are very happy with both how the faucet looks and how it's working. It's by far the nicest faucet we've ever had, and we're planning to replace all our faucets and shower/bath controls with Pegasus products. I'm currently looking for information on the full line. So far this is my only gripe -- they should have a website!

: Pegasus provides a troubleshooting problem/cause list in their installation instructions, which seems to cover most common problems both immediately and in the future. They also supply a parts list and diagram in their instructions, along with a toll-free number to call if you have any problems (888-328-2383 US, 888-665-3589 CAN). Their lifetime warranty states clearly that, if the faucet should ever develop a drip or leak, they will supply the parts free of charge to fix the problem. Using non-Pegasus parts is not covered, but if they're willing to supply the parts free, who wouldn't try their stuff first?

: Our Home Depot has been very forthright about the brand - they've told me it's their exclusive brand, and that they're expanding the product line due to high interest. Worst case scenario, if someone has problems with the faucet that they're unable or unwilling to fix, Home Depot will take it back since it's their product.

: I hope this helps anyone who has been searching for a good experience with the brand. After bad experiences with Moen, American Standard, and numerous other brands, this faucet has been great so far.

The web sit is www.pegasusfaucets.com

Replies to this post
There are none.