Re: Pop-up
Posted by hj on May 11, 2003 at 09:32:17:
In response to Re: Pop-up
here are essentially two kinds of popups. One has a removable rim and the other has the rim integral to the drain. The second one you remove the bottom locknut and all the parts and pull the popup out of the sink. The other one you loosen the bottom locknut and then unscrew the rim from the drain and the drain drops into the cabinet.

: I'm trying to install a faucet and everything was going fine untill I tried to replace the pipe and the pop-up piece that it is connected to. The pop-up won't come off and it is connected to the pipe below. Help. I've tried to loosen it using WD-40 and i've completely destroyed the outside edges of the popup rim and it will not budge. what are my options?

Replies to this post
There are none.