Re: help
Posted by LonnythePlumber on April 27, 2003 at 23:41:56:
In response to Re: help
: : or maybe barter for one if cash is short).
: : what do you mean barter for one??
: : if thats what i think you are meaning..i dont do that..i dont take things out for trade..
: : i do have morals!!!!

: For goodness sakes, of course that is NOT what I am talking about. I also have ethics and morals.
: Bartering has been around longer than money.
: Say that you are an accountant and need plumbing work done on your home. I am a plumber that needs taxes done. We trade work. That kind of thing.
: Deb
: The Pipewench

: :
: : : : i am a single mother trying to do my own plumbing.
: : : : does a roman tub faucet have 3/4 inch fittings suitable for a whirlpool tub?
: : : : does the 3/4 inch reduce to 1/2 inch?
: : : : gpm ???
: : : :

: : : I hope that you won't take offense at this, but if you are lost at this point, you should probably not be running water lines. I was a single mother, so can sympathize and understand the problems, but if you can afford that jetted tub, you should probably dig a little deeper and hire a plumber (or maybe barter for one if cash is short).
: : : A blown water line can put out so much water so fast, that you almost can't believe it. Your homeowner's insurance may not cover if not installed by a professional.
: : : Deb
: : : The Pipewench

Some manufacturers have 3/4" threads but the internal passage way is not 3/4".LonnythePlumber

Replies to this post
There are none.