Re: Sillcock valve broken?
Posted by Gary Swart on April 27, 2003 at 01:05:50:
In response to Re: Sillcock valve broken?
Tom, the valve screws into the supply line inside the house. Probably a tee with a female adapter soldered into it or similar arrangement. It may be quite tight, so use two wrenches to be sure you don't twist the pipes. The main thing in the installation to be sure the valve is oriented properly so up is up. Again, use two wrenches to tighten to avoid twisting pipe. The two wrenches may be overkill, but that beats having to cut and replace pipes!

Replies to this post
There are none.