Re: Move Toilet 1 inch?
Posted by nicktheplumber on April 22, 2003 at 00:31:55:
In response to Re: Move Toilet 1 inch?
: The only way I know to move it without re-running the pipe is to use an offset flange.

There is one other way: you could buy a 10" (rather than the usual 12") offset toilet.


Replies to this post
There are none.