Need Replacement Stoppers
Posted by Max King on April 21, 2003 at 16:17:23:
I need to find a chrome plated and a brass plated bathtub stopper. I do not have a lever type bathtub stopper. It is "manually" operated - raise and turn for it to stay up and turn for it to go down. Looks like a rook chess piece 1" tall with a 1.5" base. None of the big hardware stores stock them or know where to find them. Any ideas? Thanks.

Replies to this post