Re: Kitchen Sprayer troubles
Posted by hj on April 09, 2003 at 22:38:17:
In response to Re: Kitchen Sprayer troubles
Good question, since each make and model has the diverter in a unique place and requires a specific routine to access and replace it.

: Thank you! do I go about replacing the diverter valve? :-)

: : It is the diverter valve in the faucet that needs to be replaced, not the sprayer head.

: : : When I press the lever to engage the kitchen sink sprayer, I get about 1/2 spray and 1/2 water still through the faucet. Any suggestions? We tried replacing the sprayer head but it did not help. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Replies to this post
There are none.