Posted by JIM on April 09, 2003 at 13:55:35:
What type and size of copper pipe should I use to run an 80 foot underground water line (4 feet under)? This line will supply water to a small cottage behind my house. Also can this all be soldered sections of pipe? And does the pipe need to be wrapped?

Replies to this post