Re: Water Shut Off Valve
Posted by cb on March 30, 2003 at 18:51:39:
In response to Re: Water Shut Off Valve
: Just moved into a 1985 townhouse. The home inspector was unable to locate a central water shut off valve. Since I am trying to replace the shower now, I really need the water turned off. It's be no fun to actually call a plumber--any ideas??

You need to check with your association, they can tell you where the shut off is. Sounds like you have what the call "common water". When you turn off your water it will also turn off your nieghbors. One meter is usually used for one complete building.

Replies to this post
There are none.