Re: Toilet Flange/Piping
Posted by Gary Swart on March 28, 2003 at 21:14:24:
In response to Re: Toilet Flange/Piping
That "boot" is a Fernco coupler. These are commonly used to connect 2 different kinds of pipe. They are made of neoprene and will last pretty much forever. If you want to use a new flange, just replace the old PVC and flange with new.

Replies to this post
There are none.