Re: 5 Pin Hole Leaks in 3 months
Posted by redman on March 18, 2003 at 23:34:39:
In response to Re: 5 Pin Hole Leaks in 3 months
I read of your problem with great interest. What was finally determined to be the root of the problem? Regards, Redman

: Cheryl: Sorry to hear of your rash of pin hole leaks. Is this the first time that there have been leaks? Are you on a private well, or do you have a Municipal water supply? Are you the only one in your community experiencing this type of
: problem, or are your neighbors also having these problems? How old is the house that you are living in? Do you have any DC voltage operated
: machinery or electronic equipment such as battery chargers or video surveillance equipment?
: There is a reason for the failures, but we need to determine what it is and the best means to control or eliminate the problem.

:
: : Please help give me some answers on what we can do. We have had 5 pin hole leaks in our copper pipes since September. I have asked plumbers in our area, we live in San Antonio, TX, about the product you recommend to help fix this product "______ Knight" and they all say they haven't heard of it. We can not afford to have our whole house's pipes rerouted. We need some advice. Thanks a bunch!

Replies to this post
There are none.