frostfree valve replacement
Posted by Rick on March 04, 2003 at 15:22:01:
I have an outsidefrost free valve that can not be turned off. The handle just turns and turns and there is some laterial movement as well (in and out). I can get it to trickle but of course I want to replace it.
My question is... is this valve soldered to the house copper pipes or is it a screw type of fitting? The valve I saw at the hardware store has a threaded fitting on the end. It looks like my valve has a knurled piece on it.

Replies to this post