Re: flange with pvc tail...???
Posted by hj on March 01, 2003 at 09:01:59:
In response to Re: flange with pvc tail...???
They work, but I prefer to use them as a "last resort", when there is no other good solution to the problem. One brand is Oatey, although I imagine there are others.

: I came across a mention on another message board about a closet flange that has a pvc tail that simply slides into the pipe and has a rubber sleeve of some sort that gets tighened down to seal it to the plumbing. (The post wasn't any more specific that that.) It sounded like it was intended to solve the problem I have-anyone know what that thing is and if it would work? Thanks...

Replies to this post
There are none.