Re: flange with pvc tail...???
Posted by Gary Swart on February 28, 2003 at 02:04:22:
In response to Re: flange with pvc tail...???
That was probably describing a PVC closet bend connecting to the cast iron drain with a neophrene coupler made by Fernco. These slide over the ends of each piece and are clamped with stainless steel hose clamps. They work well although I've never used one on a closet bend, I don't know why it wouldn't work OK.

Replies to this post
There are none.