flange with pvc tail...???
Posted by brianNliz on February 27, 2003 at 15:22:19:
In response to flange with pvc tail...???
I came across a mention on another message board about a closet flange that has a pvc tail that simply slides into the pipe and has a rubber sleeve of some sort that gets tighened down to seal it to the plumbing. (The post wasn't any more specific that that.) It sounded like it was intended to solve the problem I have-anyone know what that thing is and if it would work? Thanks...

Replies to this post