Red ring with Carlyle?
Posted by Paul W on February 25, 2003 at 13:21:30:
In response to Red ring with Carlyle?

Can the red ring be used with the Carlyle adapter? I have a flange in bad shape but it looks like the red ring's screw ears will not let the adapter ring sit all the way down on the flange.


: Dave,
: The easiest fix, is to add something like a "red ring"
: The old rusted ring can stay in place, the red ring screws over the top. Terry

: : I just bought a 30 year old first floor condo. While removining the toilet, I found the flange to be rusted and practically fell apart to the touch. How can I remove whats left? I cannot slip an adapter on top, it would sit to high above the floor. Is this a job for plumber?

Replies to this post