Kitchen Sink Sprayer Diverter
Posted by Joe Joe Amore on February 24, 2003 at 16:36:22:
Recently my kitchen sink sprayer sprung a leak. I just want to get rid of the sprayer and put a cap there instead. To do this, I assume that I have to unscrew the sprayer hose from under the spigot and put some kind of nut there to divert pressure to the spigot? Is this possible and/or recommended?

thanks - Joe Joe

Replies to this post
There are none.