Shower diverter
Posted by Mailman on February 23, 2003 at 17:47:50:
I have American Standard fixtures in my shower and need to replace just the shower diverter stem. The fixtures are not that old, so I'd like to avoid replacing everything if possible. I've tried numerous home centers and although what they have is close, I have yet to find a match. Any suggestions as to where I might find just the diverter assembly guts? Thanks for your suggestions!

Replies to this post
There are none.