Re: Replacing Closet Flange
Posted by Terry Love on February 20, 2003 at 22:12:37:
In response to Re: Replacing Closet Flange

The flange can be removed by cutting the old flange off.
Using a chisel or flat blade screwdriver helps.
The solvent joint will come apart with some work. I work it in sections. Terry

: I intend to reconstruct the subfloor eventually, so how do i get the plastic flange OFF of the drain pipe? Is this possible?

Replies to this post
There are none.