Re: Price Pfister shower replacement parts
Posted by hj on February 16, 2003 at 19:00:44:
In response to Re: Price Pfister shower replacement parts
Call 1-800-PFAUCET and tell Price Pfister the number of the part, or the model of valve.
They should send you one. I do not know of any PP part that has been discontinued in that short of a time frame.

: Hi, Our home is 4 years old, and has a Price Pfister single handle faucet in the shower. The mix between hot and cold stopped getting hot, only warm at most. A plumber came and said it needed a new part (a black square-like plastic piece which inserts into the brass housing in the wall). That piece has a moving metal part deep inside which is suppose to move from side to side through a spring loaded mechanism, does not move well, like one side's spring is broke. That housing is rivited so it can not be opened. He said the part is no longer made and would require replacing the entire unit at $400.00. We said no thanks. So, I am looking for this part. Any ideas? Help!

: Thanks, Don

Replies to this post
There are none.