Re: Closet flange removal
Posted by Gary Swart on February 09, 2003 at 23:40:05:
In response to Re: Closet flange removal
Neither. You will have to cut back a little way on the pipe, connect a new length of pipe with a coupler to replace what you removed, and then install a new closet bend and flange. No way to remove plastic fittings once glued. The good news is, plastic pipe and fittings are cheap and unless you have a serious access problem, this is not a major undertaking.

Replies to this post