Re: pressure relief valve
Posted by Mike Wenger on February 07, 2003 at 14:10:19:
In response to Re: pressure relief valve
Ask if they have installed check or non-return valves in the water meter yokes. If they have you will need a thermal expansion tank. Check your water pressure. If it is over 80 psi add a pressure reducing valve where your main water service enters your house. Replace the leaking pressure relief valve.

Replies to this post
There are none.