Moen parts
Posted by Garnett Wallace on January 20, 2003 at 16:23:23:
My kitchen faucet has a broken piece that prevents complete shutoff. The model number is 7800 and the broken piece is the plastic bushing that the lever rides in. Is there a source for Moen parts for older fixtures?

1-800-BUYMOEN, they may have parts.  

Replies to this post