Re: toilet flange
Posted by hj on January 17, 2003 at 08:23:42:
In response to Re: toilet flange
It is impossible. You need a cast iron flange and you secure it with a lead/oakum caulked joint.

: Terry, I found you on and came here to see if you could help me. I need to install a brass flange to a cast iron stack pipe. How difficult is it lead solder or is that what I need to do. I cant just bolt the flange down because the subfloor does not appear to be close enough to the pipe. Please help. Thanks.

Replies to this post
There are none.