Re: Water pressure regulator question
Posted by David Robinson on January 14, 2003 at 00:26:05:
In response to Re: Water pressure regulator question
: The regulator is "slipping".

What does that exactly mean? In that case would I need to rebuild the regulator, or just take it apart and clean it? It's a Wilkins model 70.

: : I have 120 psi coming in from the city's water system. I have a regulator on the main line set to 65 psi. I put a gauge inside the house and found the static pressure is 120 psi but when you turn on a faucet the pressure drops to 65 psi. Is this normal or is the regulator messed up?

Replies to this post