Re: Pressure regulating valve
Posted by hj on January 05, 2003 at 19:28:22:
In response to Re: Pressure regulating valve
When it leaks there, you have to either rebuild it or replace it, depending on whether parts are available.

: There is a plastic cap on my pressure regulating valve that is leaking. Anybody know how to fix this? The part is a Honeywell Braukman D06 F Series. Thanks.

Replies to this post
There are none.