How to remove rusted bushing from standing pipe?
Posted by Melissa on January 04, 2003 at 01:26:40:
I'm a new owner of a 65+ YO home. I found that the previous owner had left the bathroom sink drain pipe (PVC) "taped" (with electrical tape!) to a stripped steel bushing that connects to the standing pipe.

In attempting to fix this replacing the steel bushing with a new one... that it has completely rusted into the standing pipe and it won't budge. WD40 isn't helping. Any advice on how to remove this bushing is greating appreciated.


Replies to this post
There are none.